SUBMIT INFOGRAPHICS / GUEST POSTS / WRITE FOR US
General Rules & Guidelines
We accept contributions from guest authors / contributors at Infobrandz.com . However, we have a no compromise possibility when it comes to the quality.
We Want Your Post To Be:
- Original (At all)
- Non-promotional (we will provide you a 3 line promotional paragraph in author bio in which you can link back to your site)
- Minimum 750 words in length
- Information rich
- A pleasure to read
- Properly formatted
We also publish mention-worthy startup sites, tech conferences, venture capital news, numbered lists, tips, tricks or “How To” articles with unique analysis, commentary, and expert opinion.
However, we are always open to new and original content related to Entrepreneurship, Social Media, Content Marketing, Growth Hacking, Inbound Marketing, and Startups.
On the same note, let us tell you what we do not like in a post.
- We do not have a taste for explicit content or links
- Anything that looks similar to spam/advertisement (excessive linking etc.) will also not get published.
- We do not like copied content. If some part of your post is copied from another source, make sure it adheres to their terms and conditions/fair use. The source must be credited and linked.
- We hate grammatical mistakes, and poor spelling. Make sure to review, edit, and format your post before sending it to us.
General Rules & Guidelines
- Please format your post as a WORD (.doc or .docx) document.
- You may include links within the article, but they must be relevant resources to the article and topic discussed.
- No affiliate codes or referral links or paid links are allowed in posts.
- All submissions will go through a strict editorial review & editor finds that the article is not par with our expectations it won’t go live.
Want To Submit An Infographic?
If you have an infographic to submit, please let us know as below format (please follow these specific guidelines to ensure your submission is accepted and published) –
- Title – The title of your infographic, should be unique.
- Description – An original description that will appear above the infographic – (not less than 500 words).
- Original Source of Infographic – Provide the URL as to where the infographic was originally published so we can link back to the original source.
Send an email at editor[@]infobrandz.com with the name of the contributor as well as his/her credentials. Pitch your idea. Include links to relevant writing samples.
Credentials (all are mandatory):
- Full Name:
- Email ID:
- Recent Headshot (photo):
- Website / Blog URL:
- Social Profile URLs (all): Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+
- Author Bio: 200 -250 Chars max.
We receive many more submissions than we can possibly publish, but you will definitely hear back if we’re interested (it might take 3 – 5 days). If we’ve passed on something you’ve submitted, please feel free to try again with another idea.
Please note – Infobrandz.com gives no assurance that your post would get accepted