The Australian labour force as per this detailed Infographic designed by Infobrandz is over 11 million strong and an unemployed people of less than a million. The total participation of the population in the labour force stands at 64% and this is the contributing part of the population to the Australian economy.
The Northern Territory has the highest participation with about 76% of adults working and the lowest is seen in Tasmania at just 60%. Close to 70% of the Australian labour force work full time leaving the rest at 30% working a part time job.
The health care sector is the largest employer at something like 12% of the work force employed there and the Media related industry employs the least of the Australian work force at just about a percentage.
The construction, utilities services, retail trade as well as the performing arts are also strong employers.
Get A Quote Now
Working with Infobrandz is a pleasure and then some because they’re ultra responsive, creative, and the thing I like best: collaborative. The finished products have been consistently brilliant. Partner with them and you’ll be glad you did.
Team Infobrandz illustrates the points extremely well in their work. They do not compromise on the quality of work for any reason. Their initial draft was better than I has imagined it in my head. I would not hesitate to recommend Infobrandz for your graphic needs.
They created a beautiful Infographic for a member survey. The communication was great and turn around time was excellent. But mostly – the quality was above average – much better than I expected. I will definitely hire these guys again and recommend them to others.
I am very pleased with the quality of the graphics and the turnaround time. I would highly recommend this contractor to anyone who needs Infographic or Sales Page designs in a timely and professional manner. You won’t be disappointed at all!
Team Infobrandz has done multiple jobs for us and we will continue to give them more work, the end product is always outstanding! Thanks to the team for all the great work, it is a pleasure to work with you!
I live in the US and I am an executive for a multinational company. I will utilize Infobrandz and his team many more times. Their work is to the standard of a NYC agency – for real.
They were fantastic to work with. The level of work was extremely good and it was delivered on time and on budget. I would recommend, and will definitely be using them again!
The Team at Infobrandz has helped design and create both infographics, as well as a number of marketing material for our business. The turn around time and quality has been excellent – and even better easy to deal with.
They did a great job. worked within tight deadlines to deliver extremely high quality work, was extremely responsive, and worked on the deliverable until it was perfect.
They are my new go-to for infographics. Done deal!